Our Anti-Slip Flooring Services
For your family’s Safety and your peace of mind, we treat bathroom floors, bathtubs, showers, kitchen, patio, swimming pools, and spa.
For business owners who want to lower the risk of their patrons or employees slipping and falling, while keeping both the workers comp and liability insurance premiums low and minimize the lost time of your employees due to an accidental slip and fall injury. For retail stores, senior homes, airports, amusement parks, hotels, grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants, departmental stores, sporting events, universities and schools, city offices, senior homes, and many more.
Anti-Slip Flooring Treatments
Anti-slip flooring or surface treatments and products that create a “micro-tread” even when wet floor types include:
Our anti-slip flooring treatment services work on any floor, surface, ramp, and stair, both indoor and outdoor,
SLIPTECH INC FLOOR TREATMENT PROS
- Floor Traction Testing – Our certified technician will test the traction levels of your floor or surface. The ADA recommends traction levels of .60 or greater to prevent slips and falls. We use the ASM-825A Slip Meter.
- Epoxy Coatings – Provide a fresh new look, protect your surface, and improve the traction with garage floor coating, as well as for decks, patios, loading docks, ramps, stairs, and storage rooms.
- Waterproof Sealants – Water proof your surface to keep out the moisture as well as provide a fresh look. Great for concrete or natural products.
- Baths, Bathtubs, Showers – Anti-slip flooring treatments and products that increase traction in your bathrooms to include bathtubs, showers, and floors. Our products and services work on porcelain and fiberglass.
- Restaurant Non-Slip Flooring Treatments and Maintenance Services – Anti-slip treatments and products that increase traction in your restaurants to include kitchens, bathrooms, and floors. Our products and services work to not only remove the grease buildup, but maintain a floor with adequate traction to prevent slips and falls.
- Non-Slip Treads – Non-slip treads and products that increases traction in your workplace or home.
Floor Traction Testing
Our certified technician will test the traction levels of your floor or surface. The ADA recommends traction levels of .60 or greater to prevent slips and falls. We use the ASM-825A Slip Meter.
Floor Safety Consulting
Our certified technician will work with you to provide any level of consulting to achieve your floor safety needs. Services include: walk through audits, floor maintenance review, floor product review, and floor safety training.
Industries We Serve
- Apartment Complexes (bathrooms, bathtubs, and showers)
- Churches & Synagogues
- Coffee Shops
- Concert Hall Lobbies
- Dealerships (auto and motorcycle)
- Gymnasiums & Locker Room areas
- Hotels (both lobbies, common areas, bathtubs, and showers)
- Manufacturing and Warehouses
- Office Buildings (public areas, lobbies, and restrooms)
- Residential (bathrooms, bathtubs, and showers)
- Restaurants (dining areas, restrooms, and kitchens)
- Retail Outlets (industrial supply, tiles stores, and chains)
- Schools (entrances, restrooms, kitchens, and play areas)
- Senior Living Facilities (entrances, bathrooms, showers, and common areas)
- Shopping Malls (public areas and restrooms)
- Swimming Pool Decks (indoor and outdoor)
- Theater Lobbies (entrances and public areas)
- YMCAS & Community Centers (entrances, public areas, gym areas, and restrooms)